chetanaforum

(IMPORTANT) * 6000 Placement Papers of 250 Companies @ 'www.ChetanaSinterview.com'

Dear Chetanaites,

Please Forward this message to all your Friends, College Alumnis and help ChetanaS to grow further.

This must be useful for those having test/interview in INFOSYS, SATYAM, IBM & many other companies. I spent lot of effort to organize the placement papers according to Company, Year and Date. Hope you will like it.

www.ChetanaSinterview.com

Features of new www.ChetanaSinterview.com website :-

* 6000 latest Placement Papers of 250 Companies

* 350 INFOSYS Papers, Interview Patterns etc

* 200 TCS Papers, Interview Patterns etc

* 150 SATYAM Papers, Interview Patterns etc

* Papers are well categorized according to Company Name & Year, Date of Test.

* Job related Articles included that help you with Job Search Tips, Resume Writing Tips etc.

* You have a 'Print' option if you want to print the papers/articles.

* You have 'Email to Friend' option if you want to send/recommend an article/paper to your friend.

* You can submit your rating (Don't forget to include your comments) regarding any paper or article.

* We will be adding another 1000 papers in next 1 month. Around 40 new papers get added daily.

* You can register as 'Author' and submit the papers/job related articles if you want to help others.

Refer the website to all your friends & college groups if you think it's useful for them.

the site is very nice n useful mam. i will surely FWD to all my frends and college grp.i am very happy to help chetanas in this little way------Ravi

Hello Chetana Madam !

Plz provide info reg infy pattern.Some of them are saying infy has changed it's pattern ,but some are saying that infy is follwing old patter only.Plz help INfy aspirants by solving this

puzzle(Old or new Patten for next exam

With regs.

P.Sivakumar :(

Sorry Siva, I also don't know which pattern they follow. But my personal opinion is that Infy won't change the Puzzle pattern so easily. I believe same puzzle pattern will be asked again. (But don't take my words as final on this.)

Regarding the other model, may be they are testing the other pattern so that if that is successful, then they can implement in future.

Helo chetana mam,Im the new member of this group.Frm 1 yr as im accessing your website ,itz very good work doing every one.So recently i had registered to this.If any body having SIEBEL company's paper plz fwd to me.I do have some companies paper,but i dont know whether it has changed the pattern ,anywaz i try to send paper how much itz possible frm me n even any fresher postings. Thankng u.Plz if anybody can get me the paper of SIEBEL,plz fwd me.My email id:kshira_sss@yahoo.co.inRegards,kshira.

Hello,Please send me the papers of Newgen or the pattern. I need them urgently, I am not able to find them on any websites.Thanx and RegardsZeeshanzeeshan_niec@rediffmail.com

i have an urgent requirement for papers of adp, any1 who has them mail me at anishasuri4@yhaoo.com

hello mam,

i am going to attend TORRY HARRIS , on 30th of this month.....ie two days from now.....so i wanna know the pattern and if possible the previous question papers of the company

i searched for the pattern in many places but i couldn't get it...........time is running short and hence i want you to help me

plz maam tell me abt the pattern........if not atleast tell me whether it is a new company or wht they would expect of me?

thnx and bye

i am going to attend TORRY HARRIS , on 30th of this month.....ie two days from now.....so i wanna know the pattern and if possible the previous question papers of the company

Dear Praveen, I searched all our group archives for you. But unfortunately no one has sent that paper till now. I am really sorry ! At least you post the paper after you attend it. Best of luck !

the site is very nice n useful mam. i will surely FWD to all my frends and college grp. i am very happy to help chetanas in this little way ------ Ravi

hello mam iam new one to ur website i want the companys question papers can u help me please..................

Hello chetana mam,I am attending semantic space written on sunday.It would be of great help if u can post some sample papers for many of freshers like me who are attending the exam.Thanks in advance mam.

I express my sincere thanks to every one out there
especially for the owners of this site
I cleard my TCS intrvw and waitin for the medical test
it wouldnot have been possible without ur support
nd help
thank you
with love mohanachandran

PLEASE GIVE THE PATTERN OF INFOSYS E -TEST .1. ARE THEY STILL ANY GIVING PUZZLES.2.WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR PREPARING INFOSYS WITH IN 6 DAYS.

hi chetanites, could sumbody let me know of the written test pattern for VSNL. i ve got my test this sunda, 29th july.regards,mathavi.

i am going to attend ARYANS INFOWAY, on 23rd of this month..........so i wanna know the pattern and if possible the previous question papers of the company

i searched for the papers in many places but i couldn't get it...........time is running short and hence i want you to help me

plz maam tell me abt the pattern........if not atleast tell me whether it is a new company or wht they would expect of me?

thnx and bye

Hi chetana mam,

Plz send me the placement papers of CAPITAL IQ for Quality Assurance.
And if anybody knw about there selection pattern and wht kind of S/W Testing questions they ask in the technical round..then plz let me know.

Thank you

Dear Chetana Mam.
I am 2008 passout from ECN..SAP labs under guidance of Vault Technologies is Coming for joint campus...Please provide me some papers where I can just go through some basic concepts so as to attempt the paper

Hi mam,I want to know the test pattern for CareVoyant technologies Ltd.I searched for it, but i cant find any one.So please if u know it , kindly post me to r.u.saranya@gmail.com

HI MAM, i Want to write eLitMus Exam please send previious papers to my email sivarazz3@gmail.com Thank You Mam.....