(FRESHERS) 'BORL' recruits FRESHERS

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PIRATE

Posted 13 December 2007 - 11:26 AM

- PLEASE SHARE

Bharat Oman Refineries Ltd

Management Trainees

Bharat Oman Refineries Ltd., (BORL), a Joint Venture of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and Oman Oil Company Limited is setting up a state-of-the-art grassroot Refinery with a capacity of 6 MMTPA at Bina, Dist. Sagar, Madhya Pradesh. The Refinery is expected to be commissioned by end of 2009.

MANAGEMENT TRAINEES: First Class graduate engineers from Chemical / Mechanical /Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering.

Management Trainees would undergo one year training in all aspects of Refinery Operations and Maintenance. During training period these trainees would be paid an all inclusive salary of Rs.32500/- per month. In addition bachelor accommodation and conveyance would be provided as per Company Rules.

TRAINEE TECHNICAL ASSISTANTS: The aspiring candidates should have passed Diploma in CHEMICAL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING'S examinations (full time) from recognized Institute in the first attempt with an aggregate of 60% and above.

Selected candidates would be required to undergo a one year hands-on training. On successful completion of training the candidates would be absorbed in the regular cadre of the Company.

During training period the candidates would be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 8000/- per month. In addition bachelor accommodation and conveyance would be provided as per Company Rules.

On absorption in the regular grade of the Company the staff would be paid salary in the range of Rs.1.75 lacs CTC per annum.

All things being equal preference would be given to candidates from Madhya Pradesh.

Eligibility: BE/ BTech/Diploma (Chem/ Mech/ Electrical/ Instrn)

Please apply within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement giving details of name, age, qualification, experience, expected and current salary references etc. Please write clearly the post and the discipline on the envelope and send your applications at the following address:

VICE-PRESIDENT (HR)
BHARAT OMAN REFINERIES LTD.,
VILLAGE AGASOD, BINA, DIST. SAGAR, (MP) PIN : 470 113

For More Details Click Here : http://www.borl.in/Admin/Projects/ViewProj...ndex.aspx?id=28

#2 atul shrivastava

atul shrivastava

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:25 AM

Dear Sir/Madam, This is with reference to your advertisement for the subject position that I am prompted to endorse my resume for consideration. A tour through my enclosed resume would familiarize you with the details and I am confident, in my credentials, you would find a perfect fit for the said job. Shall much appreciate a call for a personal interview? Thanking you, Regards,Atul ShrivastavaMob.- 919925248160

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users