- PLEASE SHARE TO HELP OTHERS
HP is a leading global provider of products, technologies, solutions and services to consumers and business. The company's offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services, and imaging and printing. Our $4 billion annual R&D investment fuels the invention of products, solutions and new technologies so we can better serve customers and enter new markets. We invent, engineer and deliver technology solutions that drive business value, create social value and improve the lives of our customers.
Recruitment for Public Affairs and Communication (entry level)
Job Description : You will be responsible for :
- Developing hp's public affairs programs, including government relations, public policy, public relations, philanthropy, education programs, and internal/external communications.
- Communication and representation of hp's values, philosophies, policies and strategies to internal and/or external constituencies.
- Enhancing hp's image, identity and relations with communities, educational institutions, government agencies, industry leaders, employees and stockholders.
- Interactions with community organizations, educational institutions, and government agencies to influence public perceptions, laws and regulations that advance the business interests of the company.
- Developping of hp's public policy and regulatory objectives after analyzing the impact of laws and regulations on hp and identifying potential solutions.
- Utilization of expertise in government affairs, education, philanthropy, and public relations to help hp's business teams meet their strategic business objectives.
Desired Profile :
- Typically a Bachelor's degree or Master degree or equivalent experience and/or 0-1 years related experience.
- Basic knowledge in the field of public affairs and/or government relations.
- Basic knowledge in one or more areas:
Location : Gurgaon