Established in 1945, Tata Motors entered into a collaboration with Daimler Benz of Germany in 1954 to manufacture commercial vehicles. The collaboration ended in 1969. Tata Motors has since grown from strength to strength.
The Company has spread its manufacturing facilities across India by setting up plants at Jamshedpur, Pune and Lucknow. This is coupled with a nation-wide sales, service and spare parts network. The Company enjoys a significant demand in export markets like Europe, Australia, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. The Company's vehicles are seen in all the continents.
Tata Motors is moving towards becoming a Global organisation with its thrust on Tata Business Excellence Model and Tata Code of Conduct. After a successful performance in the Indian market, Tata Motors has now reached the shores of European countries in a very big way.
Recruitment for M-0 (One Year Contract )
Job Description :
- Supervising Design ,Production of Dies , Dies Manufacturing in Assembly section , Jigs & Fixtures .
- Tryout Die
- CNC Machines explosure
- Design of Jigs Fixtures .
Desired Profile :
- Knowledge of Machining process Dies , Jigs & Fixtures
- Expousure to CAD-CAM software
- Should have interpersonal sills, and ability to handle operators
Location : Pune
Maximum Experience : 0-2 Years
Freshers can also apply