Photo
- - - - -

What kind of person would you refuse to work with ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sreenu_Jobs

Posted 17 October 2007 - 07:51 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Please suggest good explanation for this HR question.
What should one answer for this ?

#2 sindhut86

sindhut86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:48 PM

Hi chetanites,
To answer this question i.e what kind of person would you refuse to work with?
firstly ,et us know that each person is unique on this earth.If,i personally,dont like to work with a certain person because of few things,some other person may like to work with the same person whom i dislike because of that things.so,which kind of person is difficult to work with in general should be the question according to me.
when this question is asked to you...you can go in the following way.
firstly in the interview dont immediately start saying that with so and so kind of person i do not like to work etc etc..but instead start saying and show urself in a way that,generally you are a person who likes to work in a team with different people as group work yields good results but certain times there happens to be some individual because of whom this group work gets ruined...he would generally be a person who dont like working in groups or maintain lots of individualism or a person who is never ready to accept the other persons ideas or thoughts...because of which the complete group performance ruins..a person who doesnt perform well can be made to work by motivation..a person who never mingles can be bought into the team by making all the team sit togther for some party or fest and make them become open to eachother..but a person who has problem in accepting or listening to the ideas of other members of the team will prove to become an obstacle in the team performance.so,i would say that such person would be the one with whom i would feel uncomfortable in working.

I hope my suggestion or answer will help you out in answering such question..
Thanking you,
Sindhu.

Please suggest good explanation for this HR question.
What should one answer for this ?

#3 supriya anand

supriya anand

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 11:52 PM

Hi chetanites, To answer this question i.e what kind of person would you refuse to work with? firstly ,et us know that each person is unique on this earth.If,i personally,dont like to work with a certain person because of few things,some other person may like to work with the same person whom i dislike because of that things.so,which kind of person is difficult to work with in general should be the question according to me. when this question is asked to you...you can go in the following way. firstly in the interview dont immediately start saying that with so and so kind of person i do not like to work etc etc..but instead start saying and show urself in a way that,generally you are a person who likes to work in a team with different people as group work yields good results but certain times there happens to be some individual because of whom this group work gets ruined...he would generally be a person who dont like working in groups or maintain lots of individualism or a person who is never ready to accept the other persons ideas or thoughts...because of which the complete group performance ruins..a person who doesnt perform well can be made to work by motivation..a person who never mingles can be bought into the team by making all the team sit togther for some party or fest and make them become open to eachother..but a person who has problem in accepting or listening to the ideas of other members of the team will prove to become an obstacle in the team performance.so,i would say that such person would be the one with whom i would feel uncomfortable in working. I hope my suggestion or answer will help you out in answering such question.. Thanking you, Sindhu.

Thank You

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users