|Tweet - SHARE THIS|
Shriram Group of Companies ( www.shriram.com )
Shriram Groupís businesses strive to serve the largest number of common people. Consider these: Commercial Vehicle Financing, Consumer & Enterprise Finance, Retail Stock Broking, Life Insurance, Chit Funds and Distribution of Investment & Insurance Products. Our foray into Non-Life (General) Insurance shortly, is again a strong expression of this commitment. Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited (STFC), Indiaís Largest Asset Financing NBFC was established in 1979 to finance Small Road Transport Operators(SRTO) who own and operate over 75% of trucks in India. Credit support
to the majority of them has been inadequate, expensive and inequitable.
Recruitment for Management Trainee
Job Description :
- Job involves extensive travelling and meeting people.
- This opening is for our Truck financing division, where you have to meet challenges and hence we require candidates with aptitude of learning new concepts and adopting easily to various situations.
- Training will be in the areas of Administration, finance, Operations and all Commercial Management Areas of Shriram.
- You will be trained initially for 1 Year and then be absorbed accordingly based on your performance.
- You will be eligible for a stipend of Rs.1.38 Lakhs per annum during the training period.
- We prefer male candidates who could relocate themselves readily.
- You may be posted anywhere in Karnataka, Kerala, TamilNadu, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkand, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Madhyapradesh, Assam, Mumbai, Pune, and Delhi.
- Candidates who have gone through our recruitment process in past 6 months, need not apply.
Education : MBA / BE / BTECH /M.Com 2007 PASSED OUT
Location : Anywhere in India
Maximum Experience : 0 Years
If you are the candidate with above said attitudes, you are the one whom we are looking for... Rush your mails along with your updated resume to email@example.com