Sign in to follow this  
uttam.siva

(FRESHERS) 'TATA ELXSI' : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech @ ALL INDIA

Tata Elxsi

[IMG]

Tata Elxsi is a design company that blends technology, creativity and engineering to help customer transform ideas into world-class products and solutions.

A part of the $100 billion+ Tata group, Tata Elxsi addresses the communications, consumer products, defence, healthcare, media and entertainment, semiconductor and transportation sectors. This is supported by a network of design studios, development centers and offices worldwide. Tata Elxsi is a listed company and headquartered in Bangalore, India.

(Freshers) BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech : 2017 Passout @ Multiple Locations

Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL and only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.

Job Description :
# Design, Coding, Maintenance and Documentation and Testing in the embedded platform

Eligibility :
# 2017 Passed out Batch Only
# 80% and above in 10th and 12th/Diploma.
# 70% and above in BE / BTech (Electronics and Communication / Computer Science / Electronics and Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Information Technology/Information Science)
# 70% and above in ME / MTech (Electronics and Communication / Computer Science / Electronics and Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Information Technology / Information Science)
# Students must have cleared all papers / Subjects in BE/ME course in single attempt in each of the semesters. There should not be any backlog in any of the semesters.

Process of Selection :
# Round 1: Written Test
# Round 2: Technical Interview
# Round 3: HR Interview

Written Test Centres :
# Bangalore
# Trivandrum
# Chennai
# Pune
# Hyderabad
# Delhi/NCR

CTC :
# BE / BTech – 3.5 LPA
# ME / MTech – 3.75 LPA

Posting :
# Selected candidates will be posted to any of our development Centres in Bangalore, Trivandrum, Pune or Chennai.

How to Apply for this Job ?

Apply Online Here

Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.