Google+ Do you take your own initiative at work ? - HR INTERVIEW HELPLINE - ChetanaSforum

Photo
- - - - -

Do you take your own initiative at work ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sreenu_Jobs

Posted 05 September 2007 - 08:16 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Do you take your own initiative at work Or do you wait for your boss / collegues to tell you what to do?

Please suggest good explanation for this HR question. What should one answer for this ?

#2 Amit-VC++Developer

Amit-VC++Developer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 05:58 PM

"Usually I take initiatives and explore the options with my boss/manager to make sure that I am right. I discuss with him/her new ideas; ask about opportunities for lateral moves and for more challenging, skill-stretching assignments. Also I look for chances where I can provide helping hand (i.e. going Extra Mile) to my team members or across the teams beyond of my routine work."Keep remember Innovation is the spark that keeps organizations moving ever onward and upward. You can innovate to:- improve products and services, - thinking out-of-the-box (find a new way to do something),- make a task easier or faster,- save money of the customer(s) and the organization you are working for,- enhance your jobs,- increase your promotability, and- going Extra Mile (helping others).

#3 interview question

interview question

ijug.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 09:11 PM

Yes i wrote few white papers, wrote scripts to automate few routine jobs ,etc , now whole team is using my scripts.