Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) & Management Trainees (MTs)
Location : All India
Eligibility: BE / B.Tech / MCA / MBA
GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEES (GETs): Graduates in Engineering / Technology (Full Time) with 65% of marks in aggregate of all the years / semesters (55% for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized University/ Institute
For Systems discipline those having recognized three years full time course in Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (MCA) with 65% of marks are also eligible to apply. However, such candidates must also have 65% marks in aggregate of all the years /semesters (55% for SC/ST candidates) at Graduation level from a Recognized University/Institute. Preference would be given to those candidates in the above disciplines having Management Degree from premier University / Institute.
MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (MTs):
Graduate with 65% marks in aggregate of all the years/ semesters (55% of marks for SC/ST) may apply in HR, Marketing, Material, Corporate Communication, Finance and Company Affairs & Law disciplines subject to securing the following percentage of marks and required qualification in respective courses.
The candidates pursuing their final year examination viz. Bachelor in Engineering/ Technology, MCA, Law & Company Secretaryship, CA/ICWA, M.Sc. (Geology), MBA, PG Degree, PG Diploma courses (full time) awaiting the results may also apply. Their cases will however be considered only if they finally pass the examination with requisite percentage of marks and produce Original certificate of passing on the date the individual candidate appears his/her interview. The interview is likely to be held during the month of December 2007.
For GETs: Total Post: 72
For MTs: Total Post: 25
Pay scale: Rs.8600-4%-14,600/-(E0)
Age: Not more than 30 years as on 07/09/2007 i.e. candidates born before 07/09/1977 need not apply.
Eligible candidates shall be called for Written Test comprising of:
- General Aptitude Test
- Subject Knowledge Test (Separate for Each Discipline)
Only those candidates who are short listed after the Written Test shall be called to appear for Personal Interview at Bhubaneswar or any other place as notified to them.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY:
Application neatly typed should be made exactly in the format given below in A4 size paper (30 cm x 21 cm) with signature on each page. The envelope superscribing “RECRUITMENT OF NALCO GET/MT-2007” containing the application along with a self addressed Post Card for acknowledgement purpose should be sent only through ordinary post to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 so as to reach on or before 07/09/2007. The Post Office does not receive letters addressed to Post Box No. through Registered Post /Courier / Speed Post etc. The application form can also be downloaded from the Company’s website ( www.nalcoindia.com )
Application shall be accompanied by an A/c Payee Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) as examination and processing fee applicable to the General and OBC Candidates and Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) applicable to the SC/ST/PWD Candidates as processing fee, both non-refundable, drawn after the release of the advertisement, on a Nationalized Bank in favour of “NATIONAL ALUMINIUM COMPANY LIMITED” payable at Bhubaneswar. Candidates are required to write their name, date of birth, discipline code and category at the backside of the Demand Draft. Other mode of payment of application fee would not be accepted.
1. Processing of applications will be done on computer. Candidates should, therefore, read the advertisement carefully and fill in the correct code number in respect of the discipline and centre. Present address, percentage of marks (refer Note above) should be written clearly. The applications which suffer from deficiencies and irregularities like not in conformity with the given Proforma, incomplete, illegible, unsigned or without birth date, photograph, or received after the closing date or unpaid application fee/processing fee or paid through other than DD or any defective DD will be summararily rejected. Fees paid shall also NOT be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for any future examination or selection.
2. If a candidate has changed his/her name or dropped/added part of his/her name after Matriculation/SSC/Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary, he/she is required to submit an attested copy of Gazette Notification to the effect that he/she has changed his/her name after Matriculation etc. The changed name should also have been indicated in the Gazette Notification.
3. A mere fulfilling eligibility criterion does not entitle the candidate to be called for written test and/or interview.
4. NALCO reserves the right to fill up all the posts or alter the number of posts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment, without assigning any reasons.
5. NALCO takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
6. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
Last date for receipt of application: 07 Sep 2007
CLICK HERE FOR ALL DETAILS & APPLICATION FORM ( .pdf format )