Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ramky.n

(FRESHERS) 'ROBERT BOSCH INDIA' : Off-Campus for Freshers

NOTE FROM CHETANA :- "ROBERT BOSCH" - 2007 PLACEMENT PAPERS AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE ::
http://www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/ROBERT-BOSCH/

"ROBERT BOSCH" - COMPANY PROFILE AVAILABLE AT:
http://www.chetanasforum.com/index.php?showtopic=12616

--------------------------

hi friends, Opportunity to be part of a great company. But U hv to apply thru Employee reference only ! Find one and apply thru them. dont message me b'cos i dont know any1 there. this is a FWD mail to me.
- all the best to all...Ramky

-----

Robert Bosch India Limited, Coimbatore-Calls for Freshers Recruitment (off-Campus) drive -2007 Batch.

We are planning to conduct a written test for 2007 passed out engineers.

Job Location: Coimbatore

Our Expectations:
- ME/M Tech/BE/B.Tech/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation
- Average Score to be 70% and above
- Those who have participated in the Bosch Fresher's Recuritment drive in the last 6 months are not eligible.
- Last date for Resume submission 17th August 07.

Do refer suitable candidates for the positions.
Please send the referrals to RBIN-PER Cob (RBIN/PER)

Call letters for the shorlisted candidates will be sent by e-mail providing the date & venue for recruitment process.

can i know how to apply for itand when is the last day to apply ???Is this interview is been conducted thru a referal system????Or else is it an walk inPlease reply me As soon as possibleI will be thankful if u are replying me thru my mail id - raviharipr@gmail.com

Hello all...and Chetanas madam....Could anyone provide me the Employee Referal of BOSCH...My id id dhiry2k@gmail.com...thanks in advance

Could anyone provide me the referral for BOSCH...i will be very thankful for u all...

Hello all...and Chetanas madam....Could anyone provide me the Employee Referal of BOSCH...my id is chandugarimidi@yahoo.com

Hi dear Chetana madam and my dearest Chetana mates, I am a fresher in BE with 76% of marks and a 2007 passed out batvh member. Will anyone please help me for one reference in Robert Bosch? If so, it will be a great help for me....

can any one please provide me required info.. regarding the RB requirement and give me a referral?? this is my emil id: - vinayvascuri@gmail.com

at which address we have to send address to job

Any one can plz. send me "ROBERT BOSCH INDIA" employee ref. id. My mail id bipasa_info@yahoo.co.in

hi i am sundhar.i finished my degree in mechanical.my % is 73.can i apply for this.can any help me..please..