- - - - -

(FRESHERS) 'PLANMAN TECHNOLOGIES' recruits FRESHERS

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Vins.T

Posted 30 June 2007 - 12:36 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Planman Technologies(I) Pvt Ltd

We 'Planman Technologies' are a global outsourcing company, an offshoot of Planman Consulting-India's largest multi-interest consulting firm. Planman Technologies offers Information Technology, Knowledge and Business solutions. Customers facing operational, cost and competitive challenges can benefit from our 'Built to Suit' solutions. Several Blue chip organizations have chosen Planman Technologies as a strategic partner to manage key result oriented areas of Information Technology, due to our strong capabilities across industry verticals, technical strengths and innovative, flexible service delivery models.
Our Global delivery centers work in close association with our on site teams across the globe to analyze & facilitate client requirements and provide pragmatic solutions that generate the best return on investment and augment recognizable value to business.
Our Global Delivery Model revolves around developing a Sustainable Competitive Advantage for the Client through I.T Services across application development, deployment, maintenance and re-engineering, Content & Publishing Services & Outsourcing Solutions.

'Planman Technologies'
D-103, okhla Phase-1 New Delhi-20

www.ChetanaS.com
Recruitment for Recruiter / Tele-Recruiter( Male only)

Job Description
- Carrying out recruitment activities i-e invloves searching profiles,screening profilles,and lining them for interview.
- invloves database management
- Making reports and updating reports.
- Invloves working 6 days a week

Desired Profile
- Should be a graduate or post graduate.
- Should have good communication skills
- Should have good verbal and written command in english
- Should be willing to work in stress situations
- Should be willing to work in 24x7 enviornment
- Candidate have up to 3 month consultancy or placement agency experience would be having advantage.
- Freshers can apply

Experience 0 years
Location Delhi

APPLY HERE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users