Google+ Good Testing institutes in Bangalore - to do Testing course - CAREER HELPLINE - ChetanaSforum

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Good Testing institutes in Bangalore - to do Testing course

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 pallavikiran

Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:22 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Hi all,I want to do a software testing course in Bangalore.Can you please help me to find details of institutes in Bangalore.Please post phone number and address of the institute if possible.Thanks and Regards,Pallavi.

#2 Testing Trainer

Testing Trainer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 11:57 AM

Hi all,

I want to do a software testing course in Bangalore.
Can you please help me to find details of institutes in Bangalore.Please post phone number and address of the institute if possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Pallavi.

Hello Pallavi,

For Proper Guidence in Testing Call to 09886258557

With in 2 months you will get job in Testing ..Training and Guidence is totally free of Cost....Not a single rupee you have to pay..If you have Completed any training in any Institute Just Contact for Project and Interview Preparation ...
Totally free training and Interview Preparation ......

#3 rameshavula

rameshavula

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 04:18 PM

Hi all, I want to do a software testing course in Bangalore. Can you please help me to find details of institutes in Bangalore.Please post phone number and address of the institute if possible. Thanks and Regards, Pallavi.

HI pallavikiran this is ramesh from INTEGER TRAINING centre if u want go for testing course make a call once (080-41536969)

#4 shree bharath

shree bharath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:45 PM

Hi all,There is one Institute in Koramangala, Teaches Software Testing and provides excellent projects in Testing with a very good Domains like Share market , insurance...... and provides Projects on QTP.....This is the best one i found.. rather than going for a name .. go for the Quality of the course..They are experts in Manual Testing and QTP...If u need more contact this LadyNagashree9886706723

#5 sandhya_pragathi

sandhya_pragathi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 09:32 AM

Hi all,I want to do a software testing course in Bangalore.Can you please help me to find details of institutes in Bangalore.Please post phone number and address of the institute if possible.Thanks and Regards,mahesh.k9341661146

#6 vijayji0206

vijayji0206

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:45 PM

hi i have done software testing (chennai); now what else i do to continue in software testing?????????

:wacko: i m a science graduate done software testing (mannual and automation) wt. 4 ur valuablecomments vijayji0206@yahoo.com :wacko: vijayji0206@gmail.com

#7 Guest3479

Guest3479

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:42 AM

Hi all, I want to do a software testing course in Bangalore. Can you please help me to find details of institutes in Bangalore.Please post phone number and address of the institute if possible. Thanks and Regards,

HI I would rather tell you not to look for any training institue, learn by self study. Follow some basic guidelines 1> Understanding the conecpts of manual testing(basics like what is testing,types,defect lifecycle,......) 2>Try to write test cases by yourself taking any application, you can then review those testcases with others. 3>Testing certification(like istqb or CSTE) 4>Automation Regards Sridhar sridhar.murari1975@gmail.com

#8 sunjava technologies

sunjava technologies

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:29 PM

SunJavaTraining Technologies is a corporate training company based in Bangalore. Since 3 years we are in to the field of corporate training recently we are providing training for individuals in corporate level for all Graduates and post graduates who are from IT and non IT background. We offer in-depth training on manual and Automation Testing Technologies. We are providing training for fresher’s and job holders* and providing real time projects with 100% job assurance. All training programs are conducted by real time experts.Objectives of the ProgramThe key objective is to help you become a productive professional test engineer from day one. The class room session aim to lay a strong foundation in test engineering techniques, familiarize you with the necessary technology and teach good script writing skills for functional test automation. The internship provides exposure to a real organizational environment and enriches your experience in testing software application.************************************************************************Course TopicsTest Engineering Introduction to TestingTest Life CycleSoftware VerificationBlack box TechniquesWhite box TechniquesUnit, Integration TestingSystem TestingSDLC ModulesTest Strategy and Test planningTest Reporting and Management“Why, What, How” of Test AutomationUnderstanding testing of Web, Client server and database applicationsTechnology Awareness OOP conceptsDatabaseFunctional Test Automation Tool :Tool features :Recording ModesRecord and playbackSynchronization pointsTest VerificationCheck points, Comparators, regular expressions, regression testing,Data driven testing, Object map – creating/modificationImport/Export dataException handlingReporting outcomeCustom reportingScripting, Batch Scripting************************************************************************At the end of the program, you will · Be marketable with higher probability of getting employed· Be self-confident to perform and deliver results· BE able to work in a company effectively from day oneInternship · Work under a mentor· Work on test assignments· Work as a team member· Soft skills developmentMethodology The program adopts our unique practitioner-oriented learning model and consists of a healthy balance of theory and practice.Duration12 weeks – 5 days a week, 5 hrs per day.*Special Weekend Batches for Job – HoldersWalk in to office for more course structure:SunJavaTraining Technologies#30, 2nd Floor, 7th Cross Raod,Basavanagudi,Bangalore - 560019,INDIA.Phone: +91 (80) 6534 3888www.sunjavatraining.info/training.php For Enquiries/ Registration contactChanduPhone: +91 (80) 6534 3888Email : realtimetestingproject@gmail.com

#9 RaghuveerMK

RaghuveerMK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 06:01 PM

Hi i got a reference from my friends to a training website link and the content of presentation and topics seems to be good - http://www.testinglabs.e-2k.com

#10 RaghuveerMK

RaghuveerMK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 06:03 PM

I searched from net and could found a list of testing training in sulehka.com

#11 RaghuveerMK

RaghuveerMK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 06:05 PM

I just got the traiing center name from that site and it is BIt-Byte TestingLabs and number they mentined is 9980842840

#12 venkatkred

venkatkred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:59 PM

Hi all, I want to do a software testing course in Bangalore. Can you please help me to find details of institutes in Bangalore.Please post phone number and address of the institute if possible. Thanks and Regards, Pallavi.

#13 venkatkred

venkatkred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 05:15 PM

Hi Pallavi, I have done the course thru LEARNING CURVE. That is situated in Ashwini lay out koramangala. good hands on training ... placement. The best part was Live projects with their Development team ,interacting with their client and implimenting the project ..... The entire programme help me alot.. and i would recomend it.

#14 venkatkred

venkatkred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 05:15 PM

Hi Pallavi, I have done the course thru LEARNING CURVE. That is situated in Ashwini lay out koramangala. good hands on training ... placement. The best part was Live projects with their Development team ,interacting with their client and implimenting the project ..... The entire programme help me alot.. and i would recomend it.

#15 Bala Raju Sangaraju

Bala Raju Sangaraju

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:37 PM

I am having very good experinence in Manual and Automation [QTP, Silt Test, AUTOIT, QC, Test Director]. If you need any guidence, call me at 9538321891, Thanks, Bala Raju. S

#16 infoblog

infoblog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:14 PM

QTP, Adv QTP, Load Runner, Automation Tools, Manual Testing, Win Runner, Quality Centre, Testing training at INFO SCHOOL in BangalorePowersoft Technologies provides services related to Consulting, Training and Staffing for over 10 years. Info School is a branch of Powersoft Technologies for training services. We provide in-class as well as online trainings for individuals and corporations. Our trainers’ have Corporate training experience. Course Contenta) Manual testingB) Automation Testing1. Win Runner2. Load Runner3. QTPc) Test Management Tool4. Quality Center d) Projects available on Manual Testing, QTP and Load runnere) CERTIFICATION: ISTQB Foundation and CSTE CertificationClass timings are flexible and online trainings are available.We also provide training PHP, MySQL, Web Technologies, Six Sigma, SQL Server, SAS and SAP all Functional & Technical Modules.Please feel free to contactInfo School#5/1, 3B Suite, Rich Home Building,Richmond Road, Bangalore, Zip Code - 560025Next to Sonata Softwarewww.pwrsft.comwww.infoschool.inEmail – infoschool.testing@gmail.comPhone - 080 -41226000/1/2/3Mobile - 9886148509QTP, Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Load Runner, Win Runner, ISTQB Certification, CSTE Certification

#17 Mahesh Kumar.P

Mahesh Kumar.P

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:00 PM

I am having very good experinence in Manual and Automation [QTP, Silt Test, AUTOIT, QC, Test Director]. If you need any guidence, call me at 9538321891,Thanks,Bala Raju. S

Hi Bala Raju,This is Mahehs from Bangalore, I need some clarification about manual testing. Can u tell me at what time your free.I'll call you. This is my mail id tomaheshp@gmail.com (09916965957). Presently now I'm working in a small software company.I am looking forward from you.Regards,Mahehs.

#18 Rajani Rajan

Rajani Rajan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:17 PM

I prefer indian institute of bright careers(IIBC). because they are having well experianced faculties and good placement team. i also studied there. My faculy Mr. Siva have 10 years of experiance in Testing. i got placed from IIBC itself

#19 Rajani Rajan

Rajani Rajan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:21 PM

login to http://i2brightcareers.com you will get contact details.

#20 Rajani Rajan

Rajani Rajan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:24 PM

HI I would rather tell you not to look for any training institue, learn by self study. Follow some basic guidelines 1> Understanding the conecpts of manual testing(basics like what is testing,types,defect lifecycle,......) 2>Try to write test cases by yourself taking any application, you can then review those testcases with others. 3>Testing certification(like istqb or CSTE) 4>Automation Regards Sridhar sridhar.murari1975@gmail.com

hi for getting real time experiance we should go to training institutes. I studied testing course in IIBC mathikere. they provide real time project for testing. given me a very good training in ISTQ certification. i got placement assistance also