- PLEASE SHARE TO HELP OTHERS
Cypress Semiconductor Technology India Pvt. Ltd (www.cypress.com)
Cypress delivers high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with rapid time-to-market and exceptional system value. Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC® programmable system-on-chip families and derivatives such as PowerPSoC® solutions for high-voltage and LED lighting applications, CapSense® touch sensing and TrueTouch™ solutions for touchscreens. Cypress is the world leader in USB controllers, including the high-performance West Bridge® solution that enhances connectivity and performance in multimedia handsets. Cypress is also a leader in high-performance memories and programmable timing devices. Cypress serves numerous markets including consumer, mobile handsets, computation, data communications, automotive, industrial and military. Cypress trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol CY. For more information view the Cypress Semiconductor corporate website at http://www.cypress.com
(Freshers) College Graduates : 2012 Passout : Applications Engineers @ Bangalore
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL/EMAIL & Only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.
Job Position : Applications Engineer
Job Designation : Software Engineer/Programmer
Industry : Semiconductor
Job Category : IT / Software / Hardware
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Desired Education :
• 2012 passed out New College Graduates from the mentioned colleges (IIT's, NIT's, BITS Pilani, IISC, RVCE, PESIT) with more than 8 CGPA only.
Desired Experience : 0-1 Years
Key Skills :
• Applications Engineer, Assembly language, C Language, Firmware Architecture, Firmware
Job Description :
• We are looking for 2012 passed out New College Graduates from the mentioned colleges (IIT's, NIT's, BITS Pilani, IISC, RVCE, PESIT) with more than 8 CGPA only.
Essential Responsibilities includes, but not limited to :
• Define, create and document the reference designs to demonstrate the capabilities of Cypress CapSense product line Customer in-project support of technical nature
• System level test method development
• Technical training material development and delivery
• Technical collateral: Reference design, demos, application notes, training videos, evaluation tools, evaluation software, etc
• Customer Support post and pre-sales.
• New product bench level validation
• System Level Failure Analysis and Debug, Competitive analysis
Required Skills :
• 0 - 1 years experience
• Programming skills C and Assembly language
• Exposure in design and development of firmware architecture
• Sound knowledge on electronics fundamentals, analog, digital interface circuits and MCUs
• Good communication and presentation skill
• Self motivated, highly organized and productive individual
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Apply before the below URL is expired. You cannot apply after that. Also, apply only if you absolutely meet the eligibility criteria.
Step #1 :
Step #2 :