- PLEASE SHARE TO HELP OTHERS
Vedanta Resources plc (www.vedantaresources.com), a London Stock Exchange listed and FTSE 100 metals and mining global major has interests in aluminium,Copper, Zinc, gold,silver and lead with operations in India,Australia,Armenia and Africa.With a talent pool of about 25000 employees globally, the Group has a clear focus on achieving and sustaining global leadership in the non-ferrous metals business. Vedanta Alumina Ltd a Greenfield Venure of Vedanta Resources plc.
Vedanta Alumina Ltd intends to recruit fresh Graduate Engineers initially in the project functions and later on to take up leadership roles in the operations functions at our project site at Jharsuguda, Orissa.
- Should have passed Engineering from NIT/reputed institute in 2006
- First class track record in academics
- Disciplines-Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Civil
- Age should be less than 24 years http://www.ChetanaS.org
- For power plant, engineers meeting the above criteria along with Post Graduate Diploma Course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering (batch of 2006 ) from any of the NPTIs.
Training and Career Progression
The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of 6 months. On successful completion of training they will be absorbed in the appropriate management level.
Compensation will be the best in the industry. Our Group provides exposure to projects/plants of international scale adopting best-in-class operating standards and global best practices.
The company philosophy encourages employment of women.
Interested eligible candidates may apply within seven days of this advertisement specifying the details of their education with year of passing and percentage of marks, age etc. to email@example.com