|Important : Please do NOT wait for job alert emails. Sometimes, we may NOT be able to send emails due to server problems. So always directly visit www.ChetanaSforum.com to view all jobs DAILY, so that you will NOT miss important Walk-In. We suggest you to LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE to keep track of new jobs through Facebook.|
|Infosys, TCS, Yahoo & Amazon are hiring. Register Now !||Submit Resume to 45,000 Recruiters||Apply for 52,000 jobs in India|
(0-2 Years) Walk-In @ "TECH MAHINDRA" : Operational Performance Reporting Analysts : On 16 Feb 2012 @ Punjab
Feb 15 2012, 04:03 PM
Joined: 13-October 08
Member No.: 198,529
Tech Mahindra Ltd (www.techmahindra.com)
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $7.1 billion Mahindra Group, in partnership with British Telecommunications plc (BT), the world’s leading communications service provider. Focused primarily on the telecommunications industry, Tech Mahindra is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization. Tech Mahindra has recently expanded its IT portfolio by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Tech Mahindra’s capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing. The solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BPO. With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Tech Mahindra has successfully implemented more than 15 Green Field Operations globally and has over 113 active customer engagements in the Telecom sector. The company has been involved in about 8 transformation programs of incumbent telecom operators.
In the Telecom sector, Tech Mahindra has niche and proven domain expertise, distinctive IT skills, research and development, innovative delivery models and approach to offshoring. The company’s solutions enable clients to maximize returns on IT investment by achieving fast time to market, reduced total cost of ownership and high customer satisfaction. Tech Mahindra’s achievements have been recognized by various industry analysts, forums and clients – winning several prestigious awards and accolades. Recently AT&T, a premier global communications company, awarded Tech Mahindra the ‘2010 AT&T Supplier Award’ for its superior products and services, enhanced cost structures and best-in-class approaches that contributed to their overall success during the past year. This award is a recognition of Tech Mahindra’s outstanding performance and service to AT&T affiliates during the past year.
Tech Mahindra has a global footprint through operations in more than 25 countries with 17 sales offices and 13 delivery centers. Assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5 and PCMM Level 5, Tech Mahindra's track record for value delivery is supported by over 35,200 professionals who provide a unique blend of culture, domain expertise and in depth technology skill sets. Its development centers are ISO 9001:2008 & BS7799 certified.
(0-2 Years) Walk-In : Operational Performance Reporting Analysts @ Chandigarh
Job Position : Operational Performance Reporting Analyst
Job Designation : Operations Analyst
Walk-In Location : Chandigarh, Punjab
Job Location : Chandigarh, Punjab
Desired Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate (Except BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech)
Important: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech graduates are NOT eligible to apply.
Desired Experience : 0-2 Years
Mandatory Skills and Experience :
• PC literate - very good computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel and Access
• Knowledge of building Pivot Tables and Macros including Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) automation, Microsoft Access queries and reports
• Developing/creating reports based on the internal customer requirements
• Developing/creating reports for analysis of performance data
• Analytical thinking including the ability to perform root cause analysis
• Proficiency in verbal and written communication in English language
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Ability to complete tasks within the set deadlines and quality criteria
• Ability to prioritize assigned tasks and cope well with time pressure
• Any Graduate / Post Graduate (Except BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech)
Job Description :
• The Operational Performance Reporting Analyst is responsible for providing accurate and timely operational performance reports to demonstrate Service Assurance operational performance in the areas of:
- Network Availability and Performance
- Customer Outage information (duration, handle time, cause, etc)
- Productivity and efficiency
- Customer Satisfaction
• Performance Reporting is provided to:
- Executive Leadership
- Operational managers
- Government/Regulatory offices
- Partner organization
This work includes :
• Report generation within set deadlines
• Analysis of performance trends
• Providing problem determination and partnering with operational teams for analysis and investigation
• Partnership with peer organizations such as Service Management and Network Operations.
• Identification of reporting problems of life cycle sites
• Good knowledge of reporting environment and close cooperation with support teams in different geographies to ensure that reports fulfil quality commitments
• Proficient use of number of tools and software packages
• General understanding of operational tools and processes within one or more areas including Global Service Assurance (GSA), Global Enterprise Managed Services (GEMS), Hosting & Applications Services (H&AS), Business Field Services (ABFS) and Voice Services and multiple product offerings including Managed Services, Connectivity/Transport and Hosting.
• General understanding of various ticketing and inventory systems.
Mandatory: You are requested to be available for the selection process at the above mentioned venue and time. Please carry the following documents :
1) Copy of Resume
2) 1 Passport Size photograph
3) 1st & last page of passport
4) Final year mark sheet and degree certificate of highest education
5) Last month Salary Slip from Current organization- FOR EXPERIENCED RESOURCE ONLY
6) Offer / Appointment Letter and Last Appraisal Letter from current organization- FOR EXPERIENCED RESOURCE ONLY
7) Experience and Reliving letters from all previous organizations- FOR EXPERIENCED RESOURCE ONLY.
Note: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech graduates are NOT eligible to apply.
Walk-In Date : On 16th February 2012 : 10 AM to 1 PM
Walk-In Venue :
Plot No. 23, IT Park, Kishangarh,
Contact Person : Pulkit Malhotra
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 22nd May 2013 - 06:45 PM|