|Important : Please do NOT wait for job alert emails. Sometimes, we may NOT be able to send emails due to server problems. So always directly visit www.ChetanaSforum.com to view all jobs DAILY, so that you will NOT miss important Walk-In. We suggest you to LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE to keep track of new jobs through Facebook.|
|Infosys, TCS, Yahoo & Amazon are hiring. Register Now !||Submit Resume to 50,000 Recruiters||LIKE our FaceBook Page|
(FRESHERS) "OVM GROUP" recruits FRESHERS : BE / B.Tech : GIS Engineers / CAD Engineers @ NCR
Dec 23 2010, 11:11 AM
Joined: 3-May 06
Member No.: 14,382
OVM GROUP (T & D Partner for Luminous ETS) (www.ovmgroup.in)
OVM Group is a global service provider, offering a wide range of training and development services to companies. We offer our services at PAN India & Asia Pacific Levels. Our range of client services includes Recruitment & selection, Executive search, Headhunting, advertised selection, Training & Development, Campus placements that are delivered through our integrated suite of services. We have gained the reputation of being a reliable recruitment solution provider, having deep understanding of the various aspects of multinational and local business and industry's specific requirements combined with our methodology and work ethics. We believe in our commitment and dedication to work for the best interests of the businesses.
GIS Engineer / CAD Engineer
Job Description :
• Responsible for measuring and achieving Production departments Quality objectives. Prepare high-quality maps and exhibits with GIS data sets.
• Implement conversion and migration of data from a variety of formats. Monitor quality control within area of responsibility. Some travel may be required. Performing District-wide analysis for GIS related data.
• Produce layouts, assembly, installation drawings on system using CAD. Determine and design process requirements. Translate and convert manual, hand-drawn sketches and drawings into the system through CAD. Develop, modify or review drawings according to established standards and procedures.
• Assist and support project engineers on drafting and design of projects. Apply advanced innovative concepts and procedures in designing layouts. Design, develop and test components and sub-systems. Determine and implement design approaches and parameters. Conduct feasibility studies on new designs. Ensure designs are cost efficient, time-tested and reliable.
Desired Skills :
• We are looking for B.Tech candidates with specialization in Mechanical and Electricals.
Number of Vacancies : 40
Job Location : NCR
Desired Experience : Years
How to Apply for this Job ?
Step #1 :
Step #2 :
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 19th May 2013 - 10:43 AM|