|Important : Please do NOT wait for job alert emails. Sometimes, we may NOT be able to send emails due to server problems. So always directly visit www.ChetanaSforum.com to view all jobs DAILY, so that you will NOT miss important Walk-In. We suggest you to LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE to keep track of new jobs through Facebook.|
|Infosys, TCS, Yahoo & Amazon are hiring. Register Now !||Submit Resume to 45,000 Recruiters||Apply for 52,000 jobs in India|
(FRESHERS) "TRANSERA COMMUNICATIONS" recruits FRESHERS : Product / Technical Support Engineers
Sep 2 2010, 03:19 PM
Joined: 3-May 06
Member No.: 14,382
TRANSERA COMMUNICATIONS PVT LTD (www.transerainc.com)
Based in Sunnyvale, California, Transera was co-founded by Prem Uppaluru, Mukesh Sundaram and Lori Kendall, proven visionary leaders with patented inventions that have revolutionized the contact center industry. Prem and Mukesh co-founded Telera, which was acquired by Alcatel in 2002 for its leadership in VoiceXML self-service solutions. Transera's team brings a focused perspective on the call center and communications industry, drawing upon leadership roles at Genesys Telecommunications/Alcatel, MCI, Kana, Chordiant, Cisco and Novell.
Transera provides software that greatly simplifies the operation and management of a call center, especially one that is distributed across multiple locations and uses multiple outsourcers to take calls. We deliver real business value to any enterprise, not just by increasing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer service, but also by turning customer service into a strategic business asset. Our virtual call center technology is offered on a software-as-a-service (SaaS) basis, eliminating the need for expensive on-premise equipment, and providing enterprises that already have an investment in that infrastructure, a seamless migration path to cloud computing. Transera offers unique solutions for call handling, queuing, routing, monitoring, recording and reporting, providing call center executives with centralized real-time information about every call, agent and outsourcer at any location.
With a founding and management team made of call center industry veterans, Transera is located in the heart of Silicon Valley. We work closely with our partners to deliver comprehensive solutions for our customers who take calls around the world and connect them to agents located anywhere on the globe.
At Transera® you will find a place where highly motivated professionals thrive and where ideas, personal creativity, and independent thinking are rewarded. You will be recognized for your passion, creativity, intellectual curiosity, impatience with status quo thinking, and willingness to take risks and assume responsibility. Every day, you'll have the opportunity to make a positive difference.
Product / Technical Support Engineers
Job Description :
• Transera Communications Inc is looking for Product / Application / Technical support engineers whose responsibilities would include:
• Provide Technical support to Partners and Enterprise customers and work complex technical issues through resolution.
• Undertake NOC and Operational Maintenance duties as required.
• Support 24 hour on-call duties as required.
• Help to develop Knowledge Base for end customers and internal personnel.
• Deliver technical training to Partners and Enterprise customers and needed.
• Develop and maintain deep product and application knowledge.
Skills & Experience :
• 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role with strong account management skills is highly desirable.
• Experience in telecommunications or call center technologies and products such as AVAYA , CISCO , ASPECT or GENESYS is highly desirable.
• Prior job history with mission-critical enterprise or carrier class service is a strong plus.
• FRESHERS are welcome to apply too and will join initially as trainees.
Desired skills :
• EXCELLENT communication skills both written and oral.
• Proven ability to respond to critical issues on a 24/7/365 basis.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to collaborate well with a diverse group internally as well as external vendors on a regular basis.
• Excellent case manager and excels in multi-vendor environment.
• Proven ability to own problems from beginning to end.
• Tools of the trade skills must include MS Office, CRM, and knowledge base systems.
• Working knowledge of LINUX and Windows Client operating systems is a must.
• Ability to create and debug SQL scripts and a thorough understanding of database fundamentals.
• Excellent understanding of Computer network fundamentals and working knowledge of network troubleshooting tools ( e.g : Ping, ipconfig etc).
• Working knowledge of ACD \ AOD systems.
• Working knowledge of PSTN \ ISDN networks.
• Outstanding presentation and persuasive skills.
Number of Vacancies : 2
Job Location : Bangalore
Desired Experience : 0-5 Years
How to Apply for this Job ?
Step #1 :
Step #2 :
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 23rd May 2013 - 09:36 PM|