- PLEASE SHARE TO HELP OTHERS
Samsung India Software Operations Pvt Ltd (www.elitmus.com/samsung)
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...
SISO has a dedicated in-house intellectual property team that facilitates IP creation across the organisation. Thus far, SISO's engineers have applied for more than 450 patents related to breakthrough technologies.
SISO is one of the 11 R&D centers of Samsung Electronics, SISO currently housing 2600 intellects involved in cutting edge research and development activities.
Samsung revenues exceed that of entire Indian IT industry combined (that is more than Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Cognizant, Accenture etc put together).
We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com
(0-6 Months) Fresher Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
* This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply through Elitmus as mentioned below & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Below is a requirement for freshers drive in Samsung India Software Operations Pvt Ltd. Requirement Details are as follows:
Samsung India Software Operations (SISO) is planning to hire 2009 batch for their Bangalore R&D center in large numbers (200+). Selection process will take place at both Delhi & Bangalore.
• B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech of 2009 batch from IITs/NITs/BITS and such other state level leading institutes
• Minimum 70 % aggregate (CGPA-7.0 /10.0)
• Branches: CS, IS, IT, ECE, EEE
• Rs 5.3 LPA (Graduates from IITs/BITS/IT-BHU college)
• Rs 4.8 LPA (Graduates from NITs & other leading colleges of all states)
• Rs 5.75 LPA (Post Graduates from leading colleges)
It is NOT mandatory to have pH score to apply for this particular job.
Aptitude test followed by personal interview for shortlisted candidates.
• 30th January 2010 (Bangalore Event)
• 31st January 2010 (Delhi Event)
All applicants need to be registered with our partner organization M/s eLitmus Evaluation .These are pre-scheduled events and direct walk-ins are NOT entertained.
Last Date to Apply: 29th January 2010
• 15th Feb 2010 onwards
• Candidates currently employed may be provided assistance on a case to case basis so as to help them meet their contractual liabilities (financial) (if any) with their current employer.
How to Apply for this Job ?
* Important: Direct Walk-Ins are NOT allowed. Please register in the above link and send the CVs as mentioned there.
* Important: While applying online, You can use the Employee Referral Id : 2266
* Important: Updates on test venue/schedule will be available on www.elitmus.com/samsung