- PLEASE SHARE TO HELP OTHERS
Mahindra Farm Equipments (www.mahindra.com)
The Farm Equipment Sector (FES) is the fourth largest tractor company in the world. It is the market leader in India for more than 24 years and now has production facilities across the globe. Its vision is to become the largest selling tractor brand in the world.The sector operates in an increasingly competitive & fast changing business scenario and has been growing rapidly in this environment. Strategic acquisitions like Punjab Tractor Ltd. in India and the Jiangling Tractor Company in China have helped consolidate the market position in both India & abroad.The sector is the only tractor company in the world to have won the coveted Japan Quality Medal. We also won the Deming Application Prize for World Class Quality Processes.At FES, we are looking for energetic, bright, people with an inquisitive mindset to join its team. It values people who are able to take initiatives, influence others and advocate ways of action, developed through analytical rigor.The M&M philosophy of growth is centered on its belief in people. It always believes that its people are its asset. It offers an environment to learn, to drive change, to build organizational competence and to challenge conventional ways of doing things. The company has put in place initiatives that seek to reward and retain the talent in the industry. M&M is also known for its progressive labour management practices.Core values form the bedrock on which M&M has been built. Good Corporate Citizenship, Professionalism, Customer First, Quality Focus and Dignity of the Individual are believed and followed by each and every employee. This is what drives the company to excel in whatever it does.
Trainee (Graduate in Agriculture)
Job Description :
1. Implementation activities based on farmers requirements in territories.
2. Building competency amongst Sales team at dealership level to provide solution to the farmers.
3. Gererate and monitor revenue through Samriddhi activities.
4. Implementation of business plan and move towards total Agriculture solution and prosperity of farmers.
5. Create bonding with stakeholders.
Desired Skills :
- Fresher (Graduate in Agriculture)
- Min Marks in 10+2: 60%
- Min Marks in 10th: 60%
- Specializations: Agriculture
- Performance Criteria on Selected Courses: First Class throughout
- Completed After: Passed out in 2009
- Minimum Marks: 60%
- Accepted Backlogs: No
Job Location : Delhi/NCR, Indore, Jaipur, Nagpur, Raipur
Desired Experience : 0-1 Years
How to Apply for this Job ?
Step #1 :
Step #2 :