|Important : Please do NOT wait for job alert emails. Sometimes, we may NOT be able to send emails due to server problems. So always directly visit www.ChetanaSforum.com to view all jobs DAILY, so that you will NOT miss important Walk-In. We suggest you to LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE to keep track of new jobs through Facebook.|
|Infosys, TCS, Yahoo & Amazon are hiring. Register Now !||Submit Resume to 50,000 Recruiters||LIKE our FaceBook Page|
(FRESHERS) "INDIAN ARMY" : Freshers Requirement : 72 Vacancies : Last Date - 24 Jan 2009, All India
Dec 22 2008, 10:22 AM
Joined: 15-September 06
Member No.: 63,275
Become a Junior Commission Officer (JCO) (Religious Teacher) in the Army
Applications are invited from male candidates only for recruitment as Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) for RRT-59 and RRT-60 course in the Indian Army who fulfill the following eligibility criteria for RT Puandit, Granthi , Maulvi and Padreand Boddh Monk :
* Vacancies : 72 posts [RRT-36 (Pandit-35, Maulvi-1], RRT-36 (Pandit-22, Granthi-9, Padre-5)]
* Qualification : The minimum educational qualification for appointment will be graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. In addition they must also possess one of the qualification according to the religious denomination of the individuals (see detailed adv.)
* Age : 27-34 years as on 13/07/2009 for RRT-59 and as on 31/08/2009 for RRT-60 and 25-25 for remustered candidates.
* Physical Standard: As applicable to the regular army [Height-160cm, Weight-50Kg, Chest - 77 cm, Candidate should be able to run one mile in eight minutes.
* Pay Scale : JCO (RT) will get the pay band of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200 and Military Service Pay Rs.2000/-
Procedure to Apply:
Candidates are required to submit duly filled prescribed Application Form along with all required documents duly superscribed "Application for JCO ( Religious Teacher) RRT-59 or RRT-60 Course" on the top outer cover of the envelope to designated Recruitment Zone lates by 24/01/2009.
Further detail regarding this entry scheme can be seen at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Image copy of advertisement for detailed information and application form is available at http://governmentjob.googlepages.com/Army-RRT59-RRT60.jpg or in the attachemts at http://sites.google.com/site/sarkari-naukri
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 20th May 2013 - 07:20 AM|