- PLEASE SHARE TO HELP OTHERS
Jindal Steel & Power Limited ( www.jindalsteelpower.com )
As JSPL gears up to meet the challenges of a changing and increasingly competitive global marketplace, we constantly seek to add to our existing pool of highly qualified and charged talent. As a dynamic force in our chosen fields in the core sector, we always seek motivated and committed professionals, the brightest and the best. A career at JSPL means the best of both worlds: unstinted opportunities for growth and learning along with a challenging work environment that promotes both individual and team achievement.
Recruitment for Management Trainee -Finance
Job Description :
- To handle accounts,taxation,business analysis,financial modelling & project evaluation.
- To ensure timely submission of returns relating to excise,sales tax.
- Preparing MIS reports.
- The role would entail hands on experience in various aspects of finance & Accounts.
Desired Profile :
- The candidate should be fresh CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance). After Successful completion of training period, the candidate will be placed in the suitable grade and position.
Location : Raigarh
Maximum Experience : 0-1 Years